Saturday 9 March 2013

Kickstarter update: Warzone

Kickstarter


As I've stated before (and as those who follow my blog know from my posts a ways back), I am a HUGE fan of everything Mutant Chronicles. Therefor I let out many little girly screams as the Kickstarter for Warzone took off like a jet plane and blitzed past its initial goals within 5 freaking days. Here we are, not even half way in (39 days let as of me writing this) and they've reached the 60,000 mark, added a load of additional ites, and, as of today, THE GRIZZLY TANK.

Sexy....


This is a kit I lusted over 15 years ago in the pages of the warzone magazine (Chronicles) and now it's reality again. I am a happy happy monkey. Alas I have not the money to purchase this beast as I'm gearing up to move house at the end of this month, and need every spare nickel and dime I can conjure, so this kit will henceforth remain out of my grubby little pig paws....
FOR NOW.

In addition to all of this, the lovely bloke over at TemplarsCrusade01 posted up a lovely little video showing off the sweet sweet test pieces for the Dark Legion starter set (5 undead legionnaires and the Razide... hubba hubba). These models are drool inducing. See for yourselves:


This is looking to be quite a doozy of a game. Check check check it out people.


Now back to ebay so I can pawn off more stuff in an attempt to buy into the kickstarter at the Dark Legion level (Realistically, I'll be lucky to make it in at the Razide Level, if at all... curses to your timing Prodos!!).

And to clear space for my incoming Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster Station Kickstarter swag recently sent to me via the beautiful Maqy (Cheers bro!).

Until Next time,
Keep your eyes on the prize.
Bean out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...