Thursday 18 July 2013


So What Happened...?

 


Everything was going great with the 90 day challenges. As the title said what the deuce happened?

 


Let’s start with the beginning and break it down one group at a time, shall we?

It went in the toilet about the 4th week when I developed a bad case of the gout. Yes I got the gout (or so my doctor tells me) WHO the hell gets gout nowadays? It’s not like I’m an English sailor or anything… I was told to keep it light at work and nothing much more than that until the gout cleared up which took about a week. The following week I was getting geared up for the gym and everything was looking sweet. I went to the gym and getting back on track. I got 4 days on the treadmill and feeling fine. Then I got a sweet opportunity to work an overnight shift which put an extra week’s worth on pay on the old paycheck. After 25hrs of not seeing the inside of my eye lids I crashed and took out the rest of Friday and I spent the weekend catching up on sleep and recovering.  Then the following week Monday was kind of a write off because I was still recovering. Tuesday I was asked to start my shift an extra four hours early (more OT means over things for me and the wifey) but then once again my sleep pattern is hooped.  Because of the messed up sleep pattern I got the dreaded summer cold that told over two weeks to get over.

Because of all of this my 90 day experiment went down the crapper like a dead gold fish, but without all the pomp and ceremony.

At time of writing this I am going to rededicate to get back on track for all my goals. I know this time things will be slightly better off. I’m still going to write a weekly blog for Bean, but I might take a different approach and talk about other issues or painting projects.

Until next time,

Webbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...