Thursday 12 July 2012

Ebay Victory!

Random


Those who know me know I have an unhealthy love of a few strange things. Zombies, Old school GW miniatures (pre-2000) and AD&D 2nd edition. I am always on a quest to attain certain things pertaining to those items. Hence today is a victory.
BEHOLD!

Ratskin Brave with Musket and AD&D 2e (black border) DMG (which replaces the one stolen from me many moons ago). Both for a total, including shipping, of $25. This all makes my week.
VICTORY DANCE!


Time to do my victory lap(hobble.. where's my cane?... hmm...)
Bean out~





2 comments:

  1. My last ebay pick up which was 7-8 chainmail minis never arrived. Seller has one more day before a claim is started. My 20 year old GW ogre from another sell did though so at least that is something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those times when it all just aligns and you get what you're looking for.
    Now to get MM 1-3 and all of the old style necromunda gangs... And the ever elusive Vansaar with boltgun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...