Tuesday 28 August 2012

Well that was Interesting...

oops

BOOM! Headthought.
Well it seems there's been a bit of a lull in posting recently. This is 100% my fault. Richards been keeping up his thursday slot, which is awesome, but I've been a naughty naughty boy and not published anything in 2 weeks. Sorry.
But it was all for a good cause. Those life issues I've complained about recently have got a little better, I had a mini-vacation to see my friends (*cough cough* Richard you didn't come out you bastard! *cough cough*), learned the new 40k system (AMAZING!), got my grubby mitts on some more models for my Ariadna (Infinity yay!), laid some smack down on those paltry humans who called themselves my opponents (A winner is me!), grabbed a whole smack-tonne of my models from storage for selling, painting, and general hobby goodness, and most important of all, Saw some pees, had some laughs, and took some time out.
BUT I'M BACK NOW. 

Or at least a Winner is me!
So you can all sit back, relax and enjoy as regular posting shall once again commence. I Even had a chance to get my hands on a new phone with much better capabilities in pictures and video so i'll even have a chance to create some of those video tutorials I've been talking about... and who knows, maybe you'll be able to see my pictures in some form of focus now (they are still all taken with my phone... I'm not made of money like some people (Maqma >.>) to be able to buy cameras).
Anyways, Back to normal.
So sit back, relax and enjoy.

Bean out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...