Saturday 12 January 2013

Aaaaaand We're back!

We're (I'm) Back!
Razzle Dazzle!


It was a nice vacation, I had a chance to make it out to see the friends and some family (and soon to be family -- Congrats to my brother on his Proposal to his now Fiancee being accepted), meet up with some old chums (Maqma, seriously, was awesome seeing you, Thanks for the compressor! and hangout, Richard, you getting the plague and not coming out was awful and I shall never fully forgive you... I kid... I kid.... Get better man), Play some Infinity and get some stuff (I GOT A MINIDONUT MAKER!!!).

What does this all mean?
Reviews, tutorials and you all get to follow along as I try to figure out how an Airbrush works. Added to the Commission paints jobs I have to finish up, The campaigns I am running and the Roleplaying system I'm writing, and some potential business opportunities I have a lot to write about for the upcoming year, if I can drag myself away from Mechwarrior Online. In other words,



Regular posting will commence on Tuesday.

Until then,
Bean out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...