Monday 4 June 2012

And now for something completely different

Pimping Ain't Easy

So, Now that I'm back online I find myself zipping about hither and thither (is that even a real word?) and catching up on missed Blogs and such. To my ever loving joy I found a special nugget of neatness tucked away on one of the Blogs I regularly read: Frontline Gamer
It seems he's on a Contributor push (you know, people who comment and participate in a blogs comment section *cough cough*) and is looking to increase his following. Now being as this is a Blog I've pushed on all my friends, I'm also now going to push this on you lovely folks. GO READ IT.

Now the blog focuses on Wargaming in general so it should be right up you lovely peoples alleyways, and his coverage of Infinity is about 70% responsible for why I began that game. So go and give it a check out.

Oh, what's that you say?
You need more reasons because you are a greedy Strawman?
Well then...

How about this?
OR THIS??

That's Right, He's currently running a couple of contests to give away FREE SWAG. Absolutely free in the money department.. Like... not a cent paid on your behalf kind of free...
All for the low low cost of following his blog.

So my suggestion: Follow.


Anyways, That's enough form me today. Time to get back to writing some of those Tutorials I promised all of you .

Bean out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...