Sunday 30 September 2012

I Got 99 Problems...

Update

Back to the Glowing lights...
Ok I'm back. This of course means WE are back. I was away for a little longer than I had originally planned, but it's for the best. I received a large amount of product that I'll be reviewing over the next little while, in addition to a potential new addition/enterprise for the blog. So as I said, It was for a good cause (As if getting older, drinking, drinking some more and playing a stupid amount of Borderlands 2 and other games wasn't reason enough to be gone for awhile! ha!)

Anyways, Back to the grindstone. Updates will arrive on schedule again for the next little while (I'm not going anywhere for a while... spent WAAAAAY too much money!).

Big things people! Big things!

Bean out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...